Predictive Heat Optimisation:
Guaranteed Financial Profit on Climate Action
The problem: Climate and energy must be turned into good economics
We go after several challenges at once:
- High energy prices that takes money from other areas.
- The climate impact from energy consumption in our buildings.
- The risk in typical energy saving projects with large investments and lack of documentation of the concrete energy saving.
DKK 2.5 million in savings per year
This is what an average municipality saves.
Risk-free and cost-free.
The solution: We create climate and energy savings with guaranteed profit
We have a brand new technology that can lower the energy consumption for heating in your buildings:
Intelligent heating management that no one else can deliver: The system uses artificial intelligence and clever clamp-on sensors to foresee the future need for heat in the building, and controls accordingly. That is, we change the control in advance instead of afterwards. This allows you to significantly reduce the energy consumption in your buildings.
No risk: Our solutions and technology can be mounted outside the existing installations and uses powerful artificial intelligence.
We are willing to take the full cost and risk: Unlike others, we are willing to take the entire cost and risk of delivering the concrete documented energy savings to you, so that it gives a guaranteed profit.
- The savings achieved are measured concretely: To ensure that the savings are created by the model, we switch off the optimisation every 10 days, so that we have a very concrete measurement of the savings between the days when the model is running and the days when it’s turned off.
- For a typical municipality, this means approx. EUR 335,000 net, in savings per year.
- Since the funds come from energy costs, they are freed from the existing budget for the buildings’ operation.
The economy makes a profit
There are several models to choose from:
Model A – The completely risk-free: You achieve a net 25% of the actual measured savings, even though you have no costs or risk. As the funds come from the energy costs, they are released from the existing budget for the buildings’ operation.
Model B – 50/50: As in Model A, where you achieve half of the savings, against paying a contribution of EUR 1,600 to the start-up costs per building.
Model C – Pure service: As in Model A, where you achieve 100% of the savings, against paying EUR 4,800 in start-up costs, plus EUR 70 per month in operation, per building.
Model D – 50/50 longer commitment: As in Model A, where you achieve half of the savings after year 2, against having a commitment period of 5 years instead of the standard 3 years.
Free your employees for other work
Our central optimisation center oversees the automatic predictive optimisation.
After this, we continue intelligently to get to know your buildings, benefitting both the wallet and the climate.
This means that you do not have to adjust anything yourself.
We do that completely automatically for you.
The deal: We are willing to take the risk
Unlike others, we are willing to take the full cost and risk and offers different models as described.
As a starting point:
- We can cover all costs for:
- Operations and follow-up.
- Risk of energy prices.
- Risk of the investment.
- The savings are measured and settled concretely: The concrete savings from the optimization are measured continuously, so that we only settle what we actually save. This also means that if you save energy through other measures, these savings are not included in our savings.
- Continuous updates and equipment are part of the package so there are not a lot of additional costs.
- Agreement size: As there is considerable variation between buildings, we must be allowed to optimize the heat in a larger portfolio of non-residential buildings.
- Advance payment: 50% of the expected annual price is paid at the start of each year, and calculated annually after the heating season, per 30th June and the difference to the advance payment is settled. It is simply an advance payment which is set off in the subsequent annual statement.
- Binding period: 3 years, then one year’s notice of termination. If you e.g., must vacate the building within the 3 years, and the new resident does not take over, there is only a contribution to start-up costs of EUR 1,600 per remaining year.
Artificial intelligence that learns over time
Predictive heat optimisation is different from traditional solutions.
Our artificial intelligence gets to know the individual building over time.
Immediately after installation, our central optimisation center sets about adjusting the buildings according to the specific needs.
Geographical location, opening hours and weather data are included in the algorithms, so you can save as much as possible.
ReSave meets the technical specifications for high-class solutions, and more:
The energy savings are measured concretely using our clamp-on heating energy meter FlowMoniEnergy. This is calibrated against the existing billing meter, regardless of which energy source it uses, so that the energy savings can be measured. To ensure that the savings are created by the Predictive Heat Optimization, we switch off the optimization every 10 days, so that we have a very concrete measurement of the savings between the days when the model runs and the days when it’s turned off. To increase the energy saving, it is only switched off every 20 days from the second year, as we here only must validate the saving part.
- Safety and stability:
- The data connections are encrypted.
- The cloud solution meets the latest IoT standards and is hosted by Microsoft Azure.
- Sensors and gateways can be managed and updated from the cloud, so security updates and new software can be rolled out automatically.
- We use non-invasive clamp-on to avoid damaging anything in the installation.
- We can measure continuously at the second level.
- The sensors have a battery life of 15 years, and they are designed to be recycled.
- We can upload new functions on all hardware wirelessly and without the user having to be involved (OTA).
The ReMoni technology is different
The ReMoni technology differs from all others on the market in several ways:
- The unique wireless clamp-on sensors eliminate new errors occurring during installation and make it much more cost efficient to install them.
- The heating optimization uses artificial intelligence to learn the building’s thermal properties, when the building is typically used, and naturally takes the weather forecast into account.
- The advanced mathematics (AI), which has been developed in collaboration with the University of Southern Denmark, Aarhus University and Aalborg University, makes it possible to build much simpler and more robust solutions.
The ReMoni solutions are the result of more than EUR 9,5 million in investments, are protected by a large number of patents, and we are the only ones in the world who can deliver this solution.