Digitalization of district heating and
District heating and district cooling are an essential part of solving our energy- and climate crisis.
In order to utilize their potential in full the networks must be continuously monitored and optimized. This significantly lowers the heat loss in the network as well as the power used for pumping.
Achieving this requires using far more intelligent solutions compared to today, such as intelligent pumping control and temperature zones, allowing the network to be continuously adapted and optimized based on real–time data from the network itself.
We at ReMoni can help with these challenges.
Using our patented technology and significant experience within gathering and utilizing resource consumption data to optimize via digitalization, we can contribute to a common solution tackling these challenges in the district heating and cooling sector.
Our unique technology enables:
- Realtime measurements of energy, pressure and temperature throughout the network, thereby making continuous monitoring and optimization based on actual needs and data possible, including sectioning into different temperature zones.
- This ensures significant reductions in heat loss and power consumption.
- Leakage detection in the network between pumping stations and consumers.
- Data, both measurements and analysis, are easily integrated into existing systems.
- Measurements are carried out using our patented, battery-powered clamp-on sensors. By using this non-invasive method, we avoid cutting into the existing pipes and wires, and we do not require power supply.
- Due to the non-invasive method, measurement points are easily installed, at low risk and cost.
The easy installation and ReMoni’s strong platform and business model, where data and analysis are delivered as a service, enables us to deliver very cost-efficient continuous measurements throughout the network – without large initial investment cost.
Like the district heating and cooling sector itself, our technology is constantly being developed, and we are therefore actively seeking partnerships within digitalization of the district heating and cooling sector, in order for us to develop common solutions together contributing to solving these challenges.
ReMoni differs by:
We have developed a completely new patented solution within flow measurement. Our intelligent flowmeters are battery-powered, clamp-on devices measuring from the outside of the pipes. To make sense of all the data, we utilize a cloud-based platform, making use of advanced algorithms.
- Non-invasive installation, so no need to cut into pipes.
- Data is delivered as-a-service
- Our sensors run on batteries with a lifetime of 15 years.
- You own the data and it can be integrated into existing solutions.
Our non-invasive clamp-on IoT sensors are a true breakthrough and we have succeeded where others have failed before us.
Click the picture to read more (page 6 - in Danish) about our breakthrough invention supported by Innovation Fund Denmark.
Integration to existing systems are standard at ReMoni. We believe that in order to gain the full advantages from digitalization, data needs to be integrated into existing systems instead of living in yet another silo-solution.
Are you interested in developing a new solution together with us?
Are you a network operator or a company working within district heating or cooling? Are you interested in building solutions for digitalization of the district heating and cooling sector?
Then fill out the form to hear more about how we can develop a solution together that fits you – or your customers