The sensor families
Be seduced by the smooth and robust 30x27x154 mm clamp-on spot sensors:
PowerMoni are our patented wireless sensors for monitoring power consumption from the outside of existing cables and in switchboards.
There are two types of sensors in the PowerMoni group that covers the different use cases:
- PowerMoniSpot is very easy to install onto the outside of normal double insulated cables. It is used for surveillance purposes and can be calibrated to show the actual power consumption.
- PowerMoniMain is a precise power sensor for switchboards. It is clamped on existing wires in the switchboards and used as a submeter. PowerMoniMain is in Beta Test.
HeatMoni sensors measure temperature.
- HeatMoniSpot is an indicative heat sensor for surveillance and alarms. By using HeatMoniSpot you can identify if the cooling is too low resulting in transmission losses. Monitor the supply and return temperatures of cooling and heating pipes to reduce resource waste.
FlowMoni are our non-invasive clamp-on flow sensors for measurement of fluids in pipes.
- FlowMoniVolume is a precise volumetric flow sensor, used as a main meter or submeter which can be clamped on the outside of pipes and calibrated to give the volumetric flow.
- FlowMoniEnergy is a wireless ultrasonic flow sensor which can be calibrated for an actual volumetric flow of water carried heat.
The FlowMoni series is under development. Read more about what is coming here.